Handyman Cryogenic Left-handed Drill Bits
- Endures a -310°F cryogenic treatment process that realigns the iron molecules and fills micro-voids with carbide particles
- Result is a denser, harder metal structure with the following advantages:
- Longer cutting life
- Faster heat dissipation
- Greater torsion strength
- Lower "cost-per-hole"
- 3-flats on shank to ensure positive chuck grip
- 135° split point to eliminate "walking"
- Durable, high-impact case with handy belt clip to provide convenience and portability
- Sizes 1/16" to 1/2" by 64ths
- Available in letter and wire sizes
and select "Save Target As..." in Internet Explorer or "Save Link As..." in Firefox